EMPLOYMENT WITH BW ADVISERS
Employment opportunities with BW Advisers arise from time to time and we encourage people to approach us and talk to us about their potential to join our business.
We pride ourselves on being an employer where the workplace is fun and client focused. Initiative is encouraged and rewarded. Education and skill development is key and we provide time and resources for you to be the best you can be. We want people with the skill to go anywhere but the environment for them to want to stay. Age is no barrier either and we recognise a bit of grey hair as something to be valued. We value and thrive on diversity.
RECEPTION / ADMINISTRATION POSITION
Are you great with people?
Do you have a keen eye for detail?
Do you have great organisational skills?
Want to work as part of a great team?
To be successful in this role your qualities, skills and knowledge will include:
- You are a natural communicator who enjoys talking to clients to understand their needs and provide exceptional client service
- Appointment making and diary management for a successful team environment
- Ability to manage time effectively and organise competing priorities
- Maintaining client database and use online portals
- Commitment to efficient administration and exceptional organisation abilities
- Able to respond in times of demand in a calm and professional manner
- Work on own initiative whilst being an effective team player
- Ability to take personal ownership and willingness to learn
- You have exceptional computer literacy and strong keyboard skills (Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Accounting/Professional practice processes is highly desirable but not a pre-requisite.
Please submit a covering letter, outlining your experience and skills,
along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be received by 5pm Friday 17th May.