EMPLOYMENT WITH BW ADVISERS
Employment opportunities with BW Advisers arise from time to time and we encourage people to approach us and talk to us about their potential to join our business.
We pride ourselves on being an employer where the workplace is fun and client focused. Initiative is encouraged and rewarded. Education and skill development is key and we provide time and resources for you to be the best you can be. We want people with the skill to go anywhere but the environment for them to want to stay. Age is no barrier either and we recognise a bit of grey hair as something to be valued. We value and thrive on diversity.
Graduate or Undergraduate Accountant
We are seeking to expand our professional team and currently seeking a motivated Graduate or Undergraduate Accountant to join our team.
Our clients come from diverse backgrounds and industries and the ability to connect and make clients feel at ease is essential. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with clients.
Mentored by a senior accountant you will assist in all facets of public practice accounting. Servicing a diverse range of clients in a variety of industries you will be responsible for the preparation for the following:
- Preparation of Tax Returns for Individuals, Partnerships, Trusts and Companies
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Preparation of SMSF Financial Statements and Tax Returns
- Preparation of BAS and GST compliance
- Tax planning and much more
This role will provide you with an ideal opportunity to use your knowledge from studying whilst also gaining valuable experience in all areas of accounting and taxation.
- Degree qualified or currently studying an accounting degree
- A committed team player
- Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with the following would be advantageous but not necessary: MYOB
- Professional personal presentation
What we can offer
- Relaxed firm environment, with the option for flexibility in hours to suit family or study
- Regular ongoing training provided to keep up to date with changes in legislation
- Friendly working conditions and supportive learning environment
If you are looking for a great opportunity, close to home in a firm offering great scope for development and opportunity as well as flexibility for family and/or study, then this role might be for you!
In return you will get rewarded with excellent remuneration based on your knowledge and skills.
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please forward all applications to Katie Blomeley – firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close – Friday 10th July, 2020