TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions for use of this site and access to the information contained on this site.Neither Apogee Financial Planning Limited, ABN 28 056 426 932, an Australian Financial Services Licensee, nor its authorised representatives Tony Dann and Business and Wealth Financial Planning Pty Ltd ABN 50 115 249 646 trading as BW Advisers warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. Apogee Financial Planning Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937.
1. Apogee Financial Planning Limited, its authorised representatives and other members of the National Australia group of companies:
(a) do not give any warranty or make any representation as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or security of the information contained on this site and as to changes in circumstances after the date of publication that may impact on the accuracy of the information;
(b) may change and update the information from time to time;
(c) make no representation in relation to, and are not responsible in any way, for the content of any other site you access via this site; and
(d) own the copyright in the information on this site.
2. Any trade marks appearing on this site are the trade marks of a member of the National Australia group of companies or a third party. Users must not use or reproduce any of the trademarks that appear on this site.
3. Users of this site must not:
(a) do anything to alter or modify the information on this site;
(b) use the material on this site for any purpose other than as a source of information for personal use unless authorised to the contrary;
(c) distribute, copy or otherwise reproduce in any way any of the material available from this site unless it is expressly authorised;
(d) post any material which is defamatory, in breach of copyright, in breach of the Trade Practices Act or otherwise in any way unlawful or inappropriate.
4. Users can print a hard copy of material on this site for their personal use only other than material where this is prohibited by a notice to that effect on this site.
5. The information contained on this site is made available to residents of Australia and its territories and is not intended to be a recommendation, offer or invitation to take up securities or other investments.
6. Apogee Financial Planning Limited and other members of the National Australia group of companies are not liable in any way to any person for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred as a result of the material contained on this site or from unauthorised access to, or any misuse of this site including, without limitation, any negligence by Apogee Financial Planning Limited and other members of the National Australia group of companies.
7. All references on this site to “$” or “dollars” are references to Australian currency unless otherwise stated.
8. Users of this site agree to indemnify Apogee Financial Planning Limited and other members of the National Australia group of companies from all liability, cost and expense, (including legal fees) arising directly or indirectly from the use or distribution by any person of material placed on the site by the user or from the alteration, modification of or addition to material on the site by the user.
9. Apogee Financial Planning Limited and other members of the National Australia group of companies do not endorse and are not responsible for information, feedback, questions or comments placed on this site by third parties. and other members of the National Australia group of companies can reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others in their absolute discretion.
10. Links to other sites are provided for your convenience only. Any such links do not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendations of any other company, product or service or any affiliation between Apogee Financial Planning Limited and other organisation (unless otherwise expressly stated). Apogee Financial Planning Limited does not control and is not responsible for the content of any other site accessed via this site.
11. You consent to Apogee Financial Planning Limited monitoring your use of this site.